Friday 1 January 2016

Summer Breeze...


Happy New Year and welcome to 2016!

Those of us living in the southern hemisphere may well be thankful for a cool summer sea breeze on those steamy hot days!  We haven't had too many yet, but I'm always thankful for the blessing of a cool breeze.

Darkroom Door is once again hosting an ATC exchange throughout the year - yay!  I know I've said it plenty of times before, but it is always a thrill to receive an ATC exchange in the mail.  If you'd like to participate this year, visit here for all the details or contact me and I'd be happy to explain more about ATC's with you.

Summer Lovin' is the theme for January and the above is my ATC inspired by the lyrics from Seals & Crofts, 'Summer Breeze'.

May the new year bring you much love, joy, peace and a cool summer breeze whenever you may need it!

Blessings xx

No comments: